Monday, March 17, 2008

Endurance is a virtue

There are those moments when all the pain, energy, effort, time, tears, sweat, blood, bruises, and headaches seem like little bumps in the road and it's smooth sailing. Like life isn't hopeless but hopeful. I don't know what importance these words serve to you who read this. I hope its encouragement. I hope that you look at your own life and the things you try to accomplish and think, its all worth it, this is why I am here.

I had a long weekend. There were a lot of things that happened, all good, just tiring. I was able to hang out with a couple of people and have some good conversations as well. I learned a lot about my self and about other people. I learned about the character of a few people and what they are truly capable of.

I can't help but think that a little of my effort helped them become who they are becoming, that I left my little mark on their lives. NOW, I am not saying this because I want to praise myself for being influential, but I look back at the people the have invested into me, their time, money and energy, and I am very great full for every person that has invested into me. So if you have invested into me, and you know who you are, THANK YOU!

No comments: