Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sorrow

My heart is broken! My soul is weeping! There are some people that I know that I used to hang out with a lot back in the day of high school. I ran into one of the people that I still consider my friend but we have not hung out in ages or even talked except over the transfer of data on myspace that equals out to: "Hey man how are you?", "I am doing alright, U?", "Same", end conversation. I ran into this person at the grocery store and I looked at their eyes and a saw pain. I saw sadness and weary and it tore me apart inside. I wanted to simple just hug this person as long as a I could and tell them it would be alright. But the words didn't come out, my arms didn't move, I didn't not hug my friend that I felt needed love. I wanted to love them so badly, I wanted to give them my hope and my love, but every time I tried to do so, I held on for dear life. I didn't let go of my hope and my love.

All I can think about right now is that everyone, all of you, are simply loved!

No comments: