Saturday, September 29, 2007

What is a world without Playgounds

Feed me, feed, me, why won't you just give me what I need. All you do is take. I need to grow but there are things to do, money to make, and people to talk about behind their backs. I want to be authentic, but no one will let me be true. I am still discovering this world, love and breathing. But why do I feel like I must fall in line to the secrets of time. But my child mind is wondering, whats more and I am to be anything. But everyone is running around like ants on this green ground. I want to break away from obligation and the life of maturity. Can I not make a difference without being mature? Or does that bar me from humanity or being accepted among society? I know that I trust with for eternity and you can't. Is my child mind to real for this reality. Can I actually comprehend life better than your mature mind? What kind of wisdom do you have if you can't even be honest to me? I guess I have a lot of "growing up" to do, because it doesn't make sense!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

"Childhood is a strange country. It's a place you come from or go to - at least in your mind. For me it has an endless, spellbound something in it that feels remote. It's like a little sealed-vault country of cake breath and grass stains where what you do instead of work is spin until you're dizzy."

Anonymous said...

grow up! ;)

Mark Strom said...

A mind of a child is where it's at. They got blind faith covered. They make life worth wild. They Know how to dream...I think being a child is where all my happiest memories are. I'd like to take a look at those someday when I remember them....